Since the time we have been able to think and speak, each of us has had an internal drive to achieve a level of “acceptance” and “peace” in our lives. It’s natural…..God made us that way. However, far too many individuals are unsuccessfully trying to find that sense of peace and acceptance through: career goals, school accomplishments, relationships, alcohol, drugs, sex, tobacco, gambling, self-help programs, yoga, meditation, thrill activities, material possessions, etc. None of these activities, things, or accomplishments will provide lasting peace.
There is only one way to find true and ever-lasting peace and acceptance. It is through a personal relationship with the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In today’s society, this statement can cause great controversy. However, the Bible clearly states: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).
Do any of the following describe you?
- You believe in God, but you do not have a “relationship” with Him?
- You go (or have gone) to church, but do not really understand or relate to what is said during service?
- You consider yourself spiritual, but do not feel the need to follow a particular religion?
- You have heard the terms “saved” and “born-again” but are not really sure what they mean?
- You have been around Christians who seem to have a sense of “peace” about them, but you cannot really determine why or how?
- You are sick-and-tired of being sick-and-tired?
The peace and salvation we all seek is free and easily available by allowing Jesus Christ to be the leader of your life. Please visit www.liv4him.org to learn more about the most important decision of your life.