Jack is a successful entrepreneur, franchisee, and real estate investor. He operates two Plato’s Closet franchise locations, owns several real estate investments, and currently serves as the Vice-President of Sales & Marketing for SmartProcure, LLC. He has raised millions of dollars in venture financing from angel, venture capital, and corporate investors; closed over $100 million in sales; and negotiated business development agreements with companies, such as: Motorola, Oracle, United Parcel Service (UPS), Visa, and Hewlett-Packard.
- Initial executive team with SmartProcure, LLC.
- Sales of over $80 million at Advanced Public Safety, Inc. (APS)
- Acquisition of APS by Trimble Navigation, LTD.
- Venture financing transactions of over $30 million
- Acquisition of two Plato’s Closet franchise locations
- Real estate investments in several south Florida properties (ie – Tiki’s Hut)
- I.T. Strategy consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Contract negotiator for U.S. Navy / Naval Air Systems Command
- Quoted in numerous news outlets, including: Entrepreneur, MSNBC, Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel, Palm Beach Post, and Associated Press.
Jack works with aspiring entrepreneurs and business executives on an array of issues/topics, including:
- Securing venture financing
- Developing ideas and business plans
- Building a company as a founder or within a franchise system
- Obtaining the first 100 customers
- Establishing the right sales model, processes, and team
- Exit Strategies / Making it all pay-off (…..hopefully BIG)
- Creating strategic partnerships
- Analyzing real estate investments
- Evaluating franchise opportunities and systems
- Motivation, leadership, and professional development
Click here to contact Jack regarding any of these topics or other business-related challenges.